Centrally located yet in a peacefully quiet cul-de-sac, this traditional character home is full of original features.
The garden studio is suitable as a home office, hobby room or sleepout
The three bedrooms are all spacious and the kitchen and bathroom have been updated.
This property has been currently earning over $1,000pw on air b&b.
With the ability to create off-street parking, this gorgeous home is suitable for families, investors or those requiring a home on the level.
• Convenient living in prime location
• Level rear garden with studio/home office
• 3 spacious bedrooms, updated kitchen & bathroom
• Cosy loungeroom with wood heating
• Quiet cul-de-sac position with café on the corner
• Studio in garden suitable for office or hobbyist
• Excellent property for the investor or home occupier
• There is a great café just around the corner
• Walking distance to Princes Street Primary School
• Moments away from the Sandy Bay shopping precinct