Situated on an internal block is this solidly constructed, double storey, brick veneer home, comprising of a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area, a large multipurpose room (formerly a single garage), three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a separate laundry.
A key feature of the home is the wonderful main bedroom, which is located on the upper level and boasts an ensuite, walk in robe and picturesque views of Lake Dulverton, as well as a private sundeck overlooking the backyard.
Other key features of the property include;
• A modern kitchen with stone benchtops.
• Gas cooktops and gas hot water.
• Two undercover outdoor entertaining areas.
• Reverse cycle a/c for year-round comfort.
• A single carport and additional off-street parking.
• An established low-maintenance yard.
Located within easy walking distance from the centre of town, just a stone throw from Oatlands District High School and approximately one hour’s drive from the centre of Hobart.
This property presents a wonderful opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers, or buyers seeking a lifestyle change, so call Joel to arrange an inspection of this immaculately presented home!