Complete with DA Approved plans to build a 64 sqm residence and large 16m x 8m shed in one of the tightest held and very much highly sought-after locations, Surveyors Bay.
This remarkable lifestyle opportunity is extremely rare, where are you able to secure land of nearly an acre in size within 100 metres of a pristine sandy beach and also being surrounded by farming land and no close neighbours.
A peaceful environment allows you to hear the sounds of the waves and being part of a tight nit friendly community is also another added bonus. Surveyors bay is extremely sheltered and this allotment is protected from the harsh weather.
Situated 40 minutes south of Huonville and a leisurely 75 minute commute to Hobart. Dover is your closest town, where all your local shops and services can be found.
Surveyors Bay is one of the best kept secrets in Tasmania, not really known to tourists, this part of paradise is loved by the locals who appreciate one of natures wonders!
• Sunny position & gentle sloping 3883m2 allotment
• Spectacular and majestic water views of the bay
• 3 phase power underground already connected
• Within 100 metres walk to pristine sandy beach
• Wonderful Jetty & boat ramp is situated nearby
• Building envelope for large shed is ready to go
• Fantastic pond and all the firewood is staying
Jump into this once in a lifetime opportunity by phoning me and start your beachside lifestyle today.