Exceptional opportunity to secure a wonderful family home in this tightly held, finer suburb of Hobart just minutes from schools, public transport North Hobart restaurant strip and State Theatre. Perfectly positioned with a North Easterly aspect on the elevated side of the street to maximise 180 degree far reaching views of the city, river and Eastern Shore.
The home has been thoughtfully renovated and on entry you are greeted with a sense of space as you access the open plan kitchen/dining/family area with polished Tas oak floors a feature. The modern kitchen is well appointed with gas cooktop , dishwasher, fridge/freezer and wall oven with generous bench and cupboard space.
A formal lounge room with ceiling rose centrepiece is the ideal place to soak up the stunning view or read a book in front of the built in woodheater.
Complimenting two double and a single bedrooms is a sparkling, contemporary style bathroom comprising a separate shower, deep bath, toilet and suspended vanity.
Outdoor Summer dining is a breeze with an undercover deck adjacent to the back door. There is also an established vegetable patch and metal shed for the hobby gardener.
An area of potential capital improvement are the rooms either side of the garage under, both currently perfect for secure storage or workshops.
* Panoramic river, city and Eastern Shore views
* Quiet, cul de sac no thru street
* Spacious informal living area, electric heating
* Formal lounge room with wood heater
* Two double and one single bedrooms
* Modern bathroom with shower and bath
* Well maintained, easy care grounds
* Garage plus two sizeable rooms under
* Close to schools, bus, city, restaurants