Situated in one of the tightest held and very much highly sought-after locations, Surveyors Bay is known for its pristine white sandy beach.
These 3 splendid allotments are sure to generate a lot of excitement because of the remarkable beachside lifestyle on offer.
Within a 40-minute drive to Huonville and a leisurely 75-minute commute to Hobart. Dover is your closest town, where all your local shops and services can be found.
• Lot sizes range in size from 1792m2 to 2428m2
• Spectacular North Easterly water views of the bay
• Within 100 metres walk to pristine sandy beach
• The beach is family friendly & extremely sheltered
• Jetty and boat ramp only 700 metres walk away
Surveyors Bay is one of the best kept secrets in Tasmania, not really known to tourists, this part of paradise is loved by the locals who appreciate one of natures wonders!
Listen to the waves crashing on the bay below and be part of a fabulous community neighbourhood. Jump into this once in a lifetime opportunity by phoning Nyal and start your change of pace lifestyle today.