Here we have a wonderful parcel of land of nearly 2 acres with a desirable permanent freshwater creek boundary. This majestic parcel of land is situated only a few minutes from the town centre where all your trendy shops and services can be found. Geeveston is fast becoming a highly sought-after location with popular businesses including the Old Bank café and Masaaki, the famous gourmet sushi chef plus other fantastic local establishments. The heritage park, local schools, and state of the art Wayraparattee child & family centre are also located nearby.
• Stunning countryside views & peaceful surrounds
• Well-constructed hard base gravel driveway
• Desirable O’Hallorans Creek – resident platypuses
• Wallaby proof fencing on sides and rear boundary
• Level building envelope and no close neighbours
• Plenty of bluestone rocks – ideal for garden beds
• Immerse yourself around beautiful wildlife & bird life
• Power pole on property – just needs connection
• Sealed road frontage & leisure tracks close by
The property is one of excitement, please contact Nyal today as this property offers so much potential for the lucky new owner.