With full length timber decks at the front and back of this impressive family home entertaining your friends and family is a breeze. Enjoy the sweeping river and far reaching Eastern shore views and beyond from the expansive open plan living area where generous glazing maximizes sun and light. A feature of the living area is the polished Tas oak floors that are complimented by high, angled ceilings. The chef’s kitchen has ample storage and bench space with a convenient island bench that incorporates a sink and dishwasher. A stainless steel ice maker fridge/freezer is included in the chattels. A wall mounted Daiken reverse cycle heatpump provides temperature comfort throughout all seasons.
All bedrooms are doubles and each have built in robes. The modern family bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles and has a shower and vanity.
Apart from the huge decks there is room for your vegie garden beside the house and between the deck and the rear boundary fence. The single garage is attached to a studio that is ideal for a home gym, office, workshop or hobbyist.
Close to schools, public transport, shopping centre, restaurant and just 15 minutes drive to Hobart CBD. The popular Blackmans Bay beach is safe and sandy whilst bushwalkers have many options including Tinderbox Hills Track, Alum Cliffs Track, and Suncoast Dog Park.
* Beautiful home, lovely presentation
* Large open plan living with Tas oak floors
* Full length deck with uninterrupted river view
* Three double bedrooms all with builtins
* Stunning kitchen with quality chattels
* Rear deck is approximately 14 metres long
* Single lock up garage, garden shed
* Stunning river view from deck and living area
* Just 15 minutes drive to Hobart
* Close to public transport and schools
*Studio ideal for gym, office, hobbyist