As an agent I am fortunate to market and sell properties in the Pristine Huon Valley region and this north facing prime fertile 17.27 acreage is certain to excite any buyer seeking an outstanding lifestyle property.
Major highlights include;
– Quality wallaby proof fencing around entire boundary.
– Build your dream home an enjoy a remarkable lifestyle.
– Bore with pump and power supply – 600 gallons per hour.
– Sealed road frontage & many other accesses off Cowens Road.
– Nine separate pasture paddocks – perfect for Hobby Farm.
– Paddocks all with reticulated water to troughs, from bore.
– Large timber shed with concrete floor, ideal for storage.
– Delightful Wolfes Creek runs through reasonably level acreage.
– Fertilised grass & clover pasture maintained to high standard.
– Quality pasture to be used for silage and hay production this year.
– New sealed driveway entry of Woodbridge Hill Road.
– Cowens Road runs along the Western and Southern boundary.
– Situated just on the outskirts of Cygnet (a short 6 minute drive).
– A 30 minute commute to Kingston and 45 minutes to Hobart CBD.
– Zoned Rural resource under the Huon Valley planning scheme.