This large family home has a lot to love, and it’s now ready for a new family to fall in love with it.
From the serenity, to the semi-bush feel so close to town and nature, this home could be the one for you!
Boasting split-level living, the expansive upstairs and downstairs floor-plan lends itself to multi-generational family living, additional living space for guests, a duel-tenancy, or an AirBnB style accomodation – all of which have been utilised in the past.
Situated just minutes away from Hobart’s CBD, you’ll enjoy living within walking to local schools and parks, cafes and bakeries, supermarket and corner store, post office and medical centre, walking and riding tracks, as well as public transport routes.
What’s more to love?
– Your very own bridge to cross your own piece of the creek
– A spa room featuring an in-built sauna and shower
– Multiple sheds for extra storage or workshops
– Plenty of off-street parking for cars and boats
– A range of fruit trees in the rear yard
– Heating and cooling on both levels
– A 4 kilowatt roof-top solar system
– A fibre-NBN connection
– Quality gas appliances
You won’t want to miss out on this opportunity to inspect this turn-key, renovated family delight.
Contact Harry today for more information and to arrange your inspection!